Dijana Plavljanić, dipl. ing.
Office location: 2nd Pavilion, 2nd floor
e-mail: dplavljanic ( at ) agr.hr
Languages: croatian, english
- 1995 - 2007: B.Sc. in Food Technology
B.Sc. in Food Technology, Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Zagreb (Croatia), "Characteristics of fouling membrane in membrane bioreactor"
Employment and work experience
- 2012 - : University of Zagreb, Faculty of Agriculture, Zagreb (Croatia)
Works within scientific and research activities at Reference laboratory for milk and dairy products,
Department of Dairy Science Faculty of Agriculture, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- 2011 - 2011: MTG d.o.o. Company for the construction and trade, Puškarićeva 1a, Zagreb
- 2005 - 2010: GRADAS d.o.o, Zagreb (Velika Gorica)
- Analytics in dairy
- Laboratory technology
Training and research experience
- 03. 12. 2014. - 03. 12. 2014.: Instrumentalia & Waters (mixed)
Waters - UPLC Instruments
- 22. 10. 2013. - 22. 10. 2013.: Croatian Metrology Society; Zagreb, Croatia (expert)
- 04. 07. 2013. - 13. 12. 2017.: CROLAB, Zagreb, Croatia (expert)
"How to Write Non-Compliance"
|Potencijal mikroinkapsulacije u proizvodnji sireva||Operativni program konkurentnost i kohezija 2014.-2020.||in progress|
Other professional activities
- 2014: Croatian Dairy Association (HMU)