Zrinka Drmić, PhD
Department of Agricultural Zoology
Office location: 3rd Pavilion, ground floor, room number 10
phone: +385 1 239 3654
e-mail: zdrmic ( at ) agr.hr
Languages: croatian, english, german
- 2012 - 2016: PhD, Biotechnical science, agriculture, phytomedicine
University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
The sugar-beet weevil (Bothynoderes punctiventris Germar 1824., Col.: Curculionidae): life cycle, ecology and area wide control by mass trapping
- 2003 - 2010: Dipl.ing. agriculture
Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Agriculture in Osijek
Appearance of plant disease on sugar beet, sunflower and wheat in family farm 'Drmić' crops during 2009
Employment and work experience
- 2017 - : University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
- 2012 - 2016: University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
- 2006 - 2012: Agro-Tovarnik d.o.o.
Referent in agriculture, fruit and vegetable production
- Pests of vegetable crops
- Integrated plant protection
- Biological insecticides
- Phytopharmacy and ecotoxicology
Training and research experience
- 22. 02. 2016. - 26. 02. 2016.: University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture (scientific)
Determination of carabidae species
Training leader: Teun van Gijzen
- 20. 09. 2015. - 25. 09. 2015.: Croatian Ecological Society, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, University of Zagreb (scientific)
Introduction to Scientific Communication and publishing.
Training leader: Dr. Stephen Venn i Prof. Dr. Gabor Lövei
- 01. 06. 2015. - 30. 06. 2015.: Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Department of Biology (scientific)
Determination of Lumbricidae
Training leader: doc.dr.sc. Davorka Kutuzović Hackenberger
|Enhancement of Collaboration between Science, Industry and Farmers: Technology Transfer for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in Sugar Beet as the Way to Improve Farmer's Income and Reduce Pesticide Use||IPA||finished|
- Lemic, D., Drmić, Z., Bažok, R. (2016). Population dynamics of noctuid moths and damage forecasting in sugar beet. Agricultural and forest entomology, 18(2); 128-136.
- Bažok, R., Šatvar, M., Radoš, I., Drmić, Z., Lemic, D., Čačija, M., Virić Gašparić, H. (2016). Comparative efficacy of classical and biorational insecticides on sugar beet weevil, Bothynoderes punctiventris Germar (Coleoptera: Curculionidae). Plant Protection Science 52(2); 134-141.
- Drmić, Z., Čačija, M., Virić Gašparić, H., Lemić, D., Bažok, R. (2016). Endogaeic ground beetles fauna in oilseed rape field in Croatia. Journal of Central European Agriculture, 17(3); 675 - 684.
- Drmić, Z.,Toth, M., Lemić, D., Grubišić, D., Pospišil, M., Bažok, R. (2017). Area-wide mass trapping by pheromone-based attractants for the control of sugar beet weevil (Bothynoderes punctiventris Germar, Coleoptera: Curculionidae). Pest management science. 73 (10); 2174-2183.
- irić Gašparić, H., Drmić, Z., Čačija, M., Graša, Ž., Petrak, I., Bažok, R., Lemic, D. (2017). Impact of environmental conditions and agro-technical factors on ground beetle populations in arable crops. Applied ecology and environmental research. 15 (3); 697-711.
- Drmić, Z., Čačija, M., Gašparić, H. V., Lemić, D., & Bažok, R. (2018). Phenology of the sugar beet weevil, Bothynoderes punctiventris Germar (Coleoptera: Curculionidae), in Croatia. Bulletin of entomological research, 1-10.
Bibliography (CROSBI): https://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=363121
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=4nmoRjgAAAAJ&hl=en