Vedran Krevh, mag. ing. agr.
Department of Soil Amelioration
Office location: 5th Pavilion, 2nd floor
phone: +385 1 239 3747
e-mail: vkrevh ( at ) agr.hr
Languages: croatian, english
- 2015 - 2018: mag. ing. agr.
University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
Master thesis: "Unmanned aerial vehicles` utilisation in agriculture"
Graduate studies: Agricultural Engineering - Amelioration
- 2011 - 2015: univ. bacc. ing. agr.
Undergraduate studies: Agricultural Engineering
Employment and work experience
- 2020 - : University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
Research Assistant - Subsurface preferential transport processes in agricultural hillslope soils - SUPREHILL
Department of Soil amelioration
- 2019 - 2020: University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture
Assistant - Department of Soil amelioration
- 2018 - 2019: Pinova d.o.o.
Expert associate - Agrometeorology, precision irrigation, modern technology in agriculture
- Numerical modeling within the vadose zone
- Programming and data manipulation
- Soil hydrology
- Application of modern technologies in agriculture
- Sustainable management of land and water resources
|Utjecaj specifične površine oplošja čestice na hidrogeološka svojstva prapora i na njima razvijenih tala istočne Hrvatske||Croatian science foundation||in progress|