Open enrollment for InterEnAgro :: academic year 2017/2018
The graduate study programme is open to candidates who already have a bachelor's or equivalent degree in agriculture or forestry, ecology, biology, geology, geography or other related fields, with a minimum of 180 ECTS acquired.
Average grade of undergraduate study must be at least 3.50.
20 (15 Croatia and EU + 5 non-EU)
Expression of interest - required documents
With the Application form provided by the Student Administration Office application form
it is necessary to submit the following documents (original or certified copy):
- List of documents
- Citizenship certificate
- Birth certificate
- Diploma or Certificate of completed undergraduate study
- Transcript of Records
- English Languages Proficiency Certificate (minimum B2 level)
- Evidence of payment of 350.00 HRK for the purpose of the Admission procedure, IBAN HR1823600001101221840, payment reference number: OIB
Applications must be submitted in person at the student administration office of the Faculty of Agriculture, or by mail. Applications without the required information will not be considered.
Your application will be assessed by the Council of the INTER-EnAgro.
The admission procedure is based on:
- evaluation of the success of undergraduate study (average grade)
- compliance with undergraduate study programs of the Faculty of Agriculture
- knowledge of English (according to CEFR)
The candidate can achieve a maximum of 1000 points, of which: 500 points based on the average score of the undergraduate study and 500 points based on compliance with the undergraduate studies of the Faculty of Agriculture. The compliance is determined by the Commission and the Coordinator of the study programme.
17.500,00 HRK (2.500,00 €) per academic year. Students with Croatian citizenship and students from EU countries pay 50% of tuition.
For enrollment is necessary to bring:
- two identical photos 4x6 cm
- a copy of the identity card
- original documents if the enclosed documents are copies