Open door day - local EU projects in Croatia
We invite all interested public to visit Faculty of Agriculture in order to present our results achieved within the EU financed projects; to share our experience in the process of applying, implementing and reporting EU projects and generally to bring closer how can they become the driver of the economic growth and development of local communities.
"Open door day – local EU projects in Croatia" will be held in the period from May 6 – 13, 2017 organized by the Ministry of regional development and EU Funds with the support of the European Commission within the framework of the traditional European week.
Faculty of Agriculture has joined the initiative of the Ministry of regional development and EU Funds and will present the results of successfully completed EU projects as well as ongoing projects to the interested public within the following programme.
Faculty of Agriculture, Svetošimunska 25, VI pavilion
May 9, 2017 :: 11:00 – 14:00 hrs
- 11:00 – 11:30 Opening and poster presentations
- 11:30 – 12:30 Presentations
- 12:30 – 13:00 Discussion
- 13:00 – 14:00 Tour of the scientific polygons
- Education as Preparation for Work in Ornamental Horticulture (IPA);
- Enhancement of Collaboration between Science, Industry and Farmers: Technology Transfer for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in Sugar Beet as the Way to Improve Farmer's Income and Reduce Pesticide Use (IPA);
- Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Agriculture in Alps-Adriatic Region (Tempus);
- Improvement of the human potential by professional development through research program in plant medicine (ESF)
- Ecology of an emerging grapevine virus in Croatia and California (Newfelpro, FP7)
- Organic-Metals-Salts Interactions in Food Safety and Environment Protection: Combined Experimental and Modelling Approach (FP7-MC-IOF)
- Smart Integration of Genetics with Sciences of the Past in Croatia: Minding and Mending the Gap (Horizon 2020)
- Diversity of local big breeds and production systems for high quality traditional products and sustainable pork chains (Horizon 2020)
- International University Cooperation on Land Protection In European-Asiatic Countries (Erasmus+)
- Low pesticide IPM in sustainable and safe fruit production (LIFE+)
Additional information: International Relations Office, email@example.com