TODO Project Open Data Life Cycle workshop :: Invitation
We would like to cordially invite you to participate in upcoming workshop Open Data Life Cycle, which is taking place on October 30th 2020 (10:00-16:15 CET).
This one-day online workshop is organized by Horizon 2020 Twining project TODO partners. This project has aims to leverage the interdisciplinary scientific excellence and innovation capacity of the University of Zagreb (UNIZG) in the field of open data to boost the supply and use of open government data in Croatia and beyond. Faculty of Geodesy, University of Zagreb is coordinating this EU project, led by Assist. Prof. Ana Kuveždić Divjak, Ph.D. Project partners are also Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Faculty of Organization and Informatics, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Delft University of Technology and University of the Aegean. Project started with its activities in October 2019 and will be completed by October 2022. More about the project you can find on the project webpage https://todo-project.eu/.
Context and Objective of the workshop
Workshop will be focusing on the current developments in Open Data domain in EU, USA and globally, impact of Open Data Life Cycle on society, economy and governance as well as present researches in EU countries and beyond concerning open data life cycle and interdisciplinary challenges. For this purpose, well recognized international researchers will give key-note speeches providing to participants in depth view in Open Data Life Cycle, implementation of Open Data policies and research conducted globally. Following the project Summer School held in September in Varaždin, this workshop should spread awareness and knowledge about Open Data at University of Zagreb constituents and industry, governmental and public authorities and professionals interested and involved in Open Data. flyer
- Open Data Ecosystem and policies
- Open Data Life Cycle
- Governance and regulatory issues on Open Data
- Open Government
- European Data Portal
- Open Data research projects
- Joep Crompvoets (KU Leuven Belgium, EuroSDR)
- Marijn Janssen (TU Delft, The Netherlands)
- Melanie Dulong de Rosnay (French National Centre for Scientific Research)
- Frederika Welle Donker (TU Delft, The Netherlands)
- Maria A. Wimmer (University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany)
- Yannis Chalabidis (University of the Aegean, Greece)
- Stefan G. Verhulst (Governance Laboratory (The GovLab) at New York University)
- Gianfranco Cecconi (European Union's Data portal and Support Centre for Data Sharing)
- Anamarija Musa (Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb)
We encourage researchers, teachers and professionals involved and interested in Open Data to join us at the workshop and benefit the opportunity to hear internationally recognized researchers and university teachers from Europe and United States.
Participation in the workshop is free of charge. However, advanced registration is required. Registration will be opened till October 27th, 2020.
You can register for the workshop at cognitoforms.com