Faculty Service due to COVID-19 during Winter Semester 2020/21
As the current situation in Croatia, Europe and throughout the world shows, we have not yet overcome the coronavirus crisis and we are still far from returning to life before COVID-19. University of Zagreb Faculty of Agriculture is continuously evaluating the current situation and adapting the measures in accordance with guidelines and recommendations of government bodies, in order to continue ensuring the highest possible level of health and safety for our students, staff and guests.
Principles of carrying out classes
In principle, classes will be carried out as a mixture of live lectures and tutorials in the Faculty premises and online classes. Classes at the Faculty will be carried out in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the competent government bodies.
Online classes will be carried out via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Merlin and the like.
Safety and health measures and recommendations
The basic recommendations prescribed by the Croatian Institute of Public Health are also valid on the Faculty premises. Here we emphasise the following:
- the classrooms where students have classes will be disinfected during group changes (shifts),
- disinfectants will be available at various points around FAZ, in front of classrooms and toilets,
- students and employees are required to wear protective masks in all indoor places, especially in larger groups (which includes all lectures and tutorials),
- students must avoid physical proximity with people outside their usual social circle,
- the number of students in classrooms and the library will be limited,
- if necessary, we will provide a reservation system for spaces for which there is great interest.
For more information please contact our International Relations Office (email@example.com).