Faculty of Agriculture is dedicated to the education of highly qualified experts, development and broadening of professional knowledge in the field of agriculture and related sciences. Applying the highest academic standards we enable students to acquire competences based on the newest scientific knowledge, for the benefit of the society.
The Vision of the Faculty of Agriculture is to strategically position itself in Croatian higher education and research area, as well as an internationally recognised and acclaimed research and teaching institution.
The Core Values
- Knowledge, wisdom and humanity (“Cognitio, Sapientia, Humanitas“);
- Appreciation of the academic tradition wealth;
- Education based on new scientific knowledge and innovations as the greatest value provided for the society;
- Regulations and procedures of the highest ethical standards in all activity areas;
- Continuous quality improvement in all activity areas;
- Freedom of expression and speech;
- Tolerance towards diversity;
- Social justice;
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- To ensure the efficiency of the organisation and management of the Faculty;
- To enable students, agricultural experts and all stakeholders in education high quality education with reference to acquisition of the latest scientific and professional knowledge and skills through quality study programmes and lifelong learning programmes;
- To increase the quality in all activity areas;
- To develop scientific excellence, innovation in research and collaboration with business sector;
- To contribute to the sustainable development of the Croatian economy and society as a whole;
- To improve international cooperation in teaching and scientific-research area. To increase student mobility, visibility and recognition of the Faculty on all levels.