Central Agricultural Library
CAL was established in 1947. and with the collection of nearly 80000 volumes it is the largest agricultural library in Croatia. Library holdings are in the domain of biotehnical sciences : agronomy, biology, botani, agroeconomics, agricultural sociologie, agricultural engeneering and technology, landscape architecture, animal science, plant and soil science, environmental protection and science. CAL is depositary library of FAO publications.
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Reading-room: - 5 p.m.
Phone: 2393 767, 2393 766
Fax: 231 5300 / CAL
- Vanja Masnov, information desk (vmasnov (at) agr.hr)
- Martina Đurinski Kunović, information desk (mdjurinski (at) agr.hr)
- Valentina Bezek, information desk (vbezek (at) agr.hr)
- Graciela Sivončik, information desk (gracielasm (at) agr.hr)
Available at your service:
- reference book
- dissertations, reports and theses
- foreign and home journals
- AGRIS searching database
- FAO publications
- CAL OnLine Access
- interlibrary loan