|Vježbe u praktikumu||10|
|doc. dr. sc. Biserka Kolarec|
|doc. dr. sc. Biserka Kolarec|
|Dovoljan (2)||60-69 %|
|Dobar (3)||70-79 %|
|Vrlo dobar (4)||80-89 %|
doc. dr. sc. Biserka Kolarec
The course includes the elements of statistical inference and metodologies for data analysis: comparing two and more populations, analysis of variance, simple and multiple regresion, time series analysis and factor analysis to the data gained from the environmental studies.
- Graduate studies / Environment, agriculture and resource management (obvezni predmet, 2. semestar, 1. godina)
- raising the level of statistical literacy
- acquiring knowledge and skills necessary to understand, analyze and solve problems arising in the course of practical work in environmental studies
- developing the ability to critically assess and interpret statistical data and to avoid common pitfalls
- using statistical software with confidence
- Auditory Exercises
mastering statistical methods through concrete problems from environmental studies
- Other forms of group or individual learning
on computers using relevant software packages
Ishodi učenja i način provjere
|Ishod učenja||Način provjere|
|ability to compare two or more populations, construct confidence intervals and test hypothesis concerning them||Homework, practical work, exam|
|do analysis of variance using ANOVA test||project|
|do modeling with simple and multiple regression including using the obtained models for prediction||homework, individual work|
|get familiar with time series models, determination of linear trend in time series analysis and seasonal and cyclical effects, using models for prediction||homework, project task, exam|
|understanding the basic principles of factor analysis||homework, exam|
1. Course planning
2. Selection and creation of teaching materials
3. Evaluation of course, teaching materials and curriculum
4. Construct tests
5. Grade students on the basis of their achievement
1. Attend lectures regularly
2. Do homeworks and participate actively during lectures
3. Write tests and win at least 25% of points on each test to get the signature
4. Do individual projects
|Elementi praćenja||Maksimalno bodova ili udio u ocjeni||Bodovna skala ocjena||Ocjena||Broj sati izravne nastave||Ukupni broj sati rada prosječnog studenta||ECTS bodovi|
|1st exam||50 %||14||20||1|
|2nr exam||25 %||8||20||1|
|3rd exam||25 %||8||20||1|
Tjedni plan nastave
- Short repetition L - normal distribution, interval estimations, testing hypothesis.
- Comparing two populations L - types of samples, interval estimations and hypothesis testing about the difference between two population means
- Comparing two populations L -interval estimations and hypothesis testing about the difference between two population proportions.
- Comparing two populations E - excercises on comparing two populations.
- Analysis of variance L - analysis of variance: F-distribution, ANOVA test, conditions on applicability.
- Analysis of variance E - the use of ANOVA test.
- Linear regression L - simple linear regression, least squre line, linear correlation.
- Linear regression L+E - multiple regression.
- Linear regression E - excercises on regression.
- Time series analysis L - components, models.
- Time series analysis L - determination of linear trend, seasonal and cyclical effects.
- Time series analysis E - exercises on concrete dana.
- Factor analysis L - Method of common factors, standardizing variables.
- Factor analysis L - correlation matrix, identifying factors, common and individual factors.
- Factor analysis E - excercises on factor analysis.
- M. Dekking, C. Kraaikamp, H. P. Lopuhaa, L. E. Meester: Modern introduction to probability and statistics: understanding why and how, Springer Verlag, London, 2005.
- Richard A. Johnson, Dean W. Wichern: Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis(6th Edition), Pearson Prentice Hall, 2007.
- G. van Belle: Statistical Rules of Thumb, Willey-Interscience, 2002.
- P.S. Mann: Statistics for Business and Economics, J. Wiley, N. Y., 1995.
- P. Kline: An Easy Guide to Factor Analysis, Routledge, London and New York, 2008.
- D. R. Nielsen, O. Wendroth: Spatial and Temporal Statistics, Catena Verlag, 2003.
Sličan predmet na srodnim sveučilištima
- Matematik und Statistik, BOKU
- Statistik, University of Hohenheim