Project Management and Projects at Agribusiness (152077)
|Vježbe u praktikumu||20|
|prof. dr. sc. Zoran Grgić|
|doc. dr. sc. Branka Šakić Bobić|
|doc. dr. sc. Branka Šakić Bobić|
|doc. dr. sc. Vesna Očić|
|doc. dr. sc. Branka Šakić Bobić|
|Dovoljan (2)||60 %|
|Dobar (3)||70 %|
|Vrlo dobar (4)||80 %|
|Izvrstan (5)||90 %|
doc. dr. sc. Branka Šakić Bobić
At agribusiness, from the entrepreneurial project at rural area point of view, it is very important to know the principles for project planning, application for financing, as well as local sustainable development plans. The business strategy for most of business subjects is based at development projects. For successful project preparation and implementation there is need for good project organization that manages project process at all phases, from strategic preparation to the final goal. The aim of this module is to learn the student theoretical basis of project management, finance and investments in agribusiness, developing projects and investments at local theory and practice.
Lectures will process the specificity of financing and investment at agricultural projects, the basics of financing and decision making about investment of small and medium companies in agribusiness, planning process, preparation and implementation of agribusiness investment project. Students will be trained through practice and seminars for individual work, from different agribusiness investment projects to advanced technological-economical evaluation (analysis).
- Graduate studies / MS Courses taught in English (izborni predmet, 1. semestar, 1. godina)
Students will master the basic knowledge and techniques of project management and investment in agribusiness, and the practical execution of the projects. It will be able to develop and expert evaluation of investment projects in agribusiness.
- Auditory Exercises
Auditory practice in the field of project management and financing of projects in agribusiness, rural development and research projects, with special emphasis on computer tools and support
Lectures about project management and financing of projects in agribusiness, rural development and research projects, as well as computer tools and support needed for project management
Seminars related to the methods and methodology of planning and managing projects in Croatia and the EU, and the development and expert evaluation of investment programs in agribusiness
Ishodi učenja i način provjere
|Ishod učenja||Način provjere|
|Establish the competitiveness of business organization||written|
|Analyze parts of the project life cycle||written|
|Manage the investment projects in agribusiness||written|
|Create a business plan||written|
|Present a business idea||written|
Auditory exercises and lectures
Assistance in the preparation of seminars
Participating in teaching
|Elementi praćenja||Maksimalno bodova ili udio u ocjeni||Bodovna skala ocjena||Ocjena||Broj sati izravne nastave||Ukupni broj sati rada prosječnog studenta||ECTS bodovi|
|Adoption of program content-final written exam||100%||
up to 16
Vrlo dobar (4)
|Adoption of program content-final written exam||0%||20||15||1.5|
Tjedni plan nastave
- The term and definition of project and project management. Project management and managing changes. L - The term, definition, goals and characteristics of project, Historical development. Characteristics of project management and manager, Projects and gaining competitive advantage, Efficiency of project teams.
- The project organizational structure and project financing. The methods and methodology of project management in Croatia. L, A - Strategy at project management, Project environment and life cycle. Concepts of project management, Organizational structure of project management.
- The project tasks, stages and risks. EU funds project management. L, A - Project tasks, Phases – starting, implementation, finishing, Project audit, Project risk and project risk management. Applied project planning for EU funds application.
- Management of scientific-research developing projects. Cost planning and budgeting. L, A - Science as society productive force, Technique and technology as entrepreneurial and management medium, Development and organization of scientific parks, Implementation of new products and technologies in agribusiness. Cost analysis and planning, Gross margin, Definition of product or service price strategy, Financial leverage of project cost, risk and success.
- Projects and investments in agribusiness. Evaluation and completion of the project. L, A - The business integration projects in agribusiness, Management and project management methodology in agribusiness. Tools and techniques for evaluation and completion of the project.
- Investments and investment management in agribusiness. Project techniques and project risk management. L, A - The business integration projects in agribusiness, Management and project management methodology in agribusiness. Project Portfolio Management – organization, management and evaluation of projects at company level, Financial planning and project monitoring - Earned Value Analysis (EVA).
- Investments and investment management in agribusiness. Making and professional evaluation of investment programs in agribusiness. L, A - Investments and investment planning, Investment project management in agribusiness. Investment project structure, Technical list, Economic conditions and financing of investments, Project flow, Decision methods for investment problems.
- Project management and investment financing projects in agribusiness. Technical-technological and economical analysis of investments and investment programs in agriculture. L, A - Entrepreneurial idea funding projects, Agribusiness financing projects, Funding scientific research projects in agribusiness, Financing the introduction of new technologies and products. Analysis of capital investment decision, Financing source analysis, Risk and project sensitivity analysis, Economic analysis of projects in agribusiness, Techniques of financial analysis.
- International project management in agribusiness. Investment projects – practical examples. L, A - Project organization, Characteristics of project management at international agribusiness projects, International scientific research and development projects. Preparation and development of investment projects in agribusiness, Investment programs for small and medium enterprises in the processing industry.
- Financing the projects at agribusiness science and technology. Investment projects – practical examples. L, A - Sources of project funding and competitions for funding, International and national project funding, Examples of project applications. Investment programs for plant and animal production.
- PC tools of project management. Seminar choice and preparation of seminar materials. L, A - Project management software packages and their use. The choice of topics, literature and data sources, methodology and content of the seminar.
- Project management guide. L, S - Examples of project management: developing business in the agribusiness, introduction of new technologies and products. Examples of project management: developing business in the agribusiness, application and management of scientific research project.
- Training of project management in agribusiness. Seminars – project management for EU funds and national finances. L, S - Examples of projects and project organization in the agribusiness. Project management in the EU-funded projects, project management in the national-funded projects in the agribusiness and rural entrepreneurship.
- Knowledge and skills of project manager at different project stages. Seminars – project management computer support. L, S - Required knowledge and skills of project management, project team effectiveness and efficiency evaluation of the project at different stages. Techniques and methods of computer support for project management, practical examples of using computer support for projects in agribusiness and rural entrepreneurship.
- Rural development projects and entrepreneurship. Seminars – investments and investment management in agribusiness. S - National and EU rural development projects, the Regional partnership projects, project preparation and application forms. Preparation and management of investment projects in agribusiness, examples of investment projects and investment evaluation.
- Omazić, Mislav Ante; Baljkas,Stipe (2005): Projektni menadžment, Sinergija nakladništvo, Zagreb
- Buble Marin (2010): Projektni menadžment, VPŠ Minerva, Dugopolje
- Helfert, E.A., D.B.A. (1997): Tehnike financijske analize, Hrvatska zajednica računovođa i financijskih djelatnika, Zagreb
- Deželjin Jadranka et al. (2002): Poduzetnički menadžment: izazov, rizik, zadovoljstvo, M.E.P.Consult, Zagreb
- Cingula M. (2001): Kako izraditi poslovni plan i investicijski elaborat : priručnik za poduzetnike i menadžere, Zagreb, RRiF-plus, (Ekonomska biblioteka / RRiF-plus)
- Sikavica, P., Skoko, H., Tipurić, D., Dalić, M. (1994): Poslovno odlučivanje teorija i praksa donošenja odluka, Informator, Zagreb
- Tipurić D.,...,Grgić Zoran,.. (1998): Povratak na hrvatske otoke, Ministarstvo povratka i useljeništva Republike Hrvatske
- Tipurić D., Grgić Zoran, Biloš Slavica i sur. (2001): Panonija-Razvojne mogućnosti, Ministarstvo za javne radove, graditeljstvo i obnovu Republike Hrvatske
- Grgić Zoran, Očić, V., Šakić B. (2004): Ekonomska teorija, pojam investicija i investicije u poljoprivredi, interna skripta za studente na kolegiju "Bankarstvo i kreditiranje u poljoprivredi", Agronomski fakultet u Zagrebu
- Grgić Zoran, (2001): Ocjena učinkovitosti poslovanja i razvojne sposobnosti obiteljskog gospodarstva (primjer govedarske proizvodnje) – interni priručnik za studente na kolegiju "Bankarstvo i kreditiranje u poljoprivredi", Agronomski fakultet u Zagrebu
Sličan predmet na srodnim sveučilištima
- Management and assessment of development projects, Faculty of Agriculture, Osijek
- Project Module Agribusiness, University of Hohenheim